Wednesday, April 29, 2009
God is Good-All of the Time
Monday I needed to vent so I blogged then I checked my e-mail...... In my e-mail was an update on Esther Joy Travis. They have given her days. Everything is shutting down, she is losing her eye sight and her grandma says she has lost alot of weight. Here I am venting about some petti little problem when there is a little girl who is full of life, wanting to serve her Lord and Savior with all of her might, lying in bed suffering from a form of cancer that is rarely cured. How rediculous is that?!? How many times to we get so wrapped up in ourselves that we forget that we aren't the only ones in this world that have problems and that there is usually always someone out there with a bigger problem than you! And yet........... God is Good-All the Time! He has taken our sins and bore them on the cross so that we can spend eternity with him in Heaven and spend our days here on earth sharing with other about him knowing that he is always watching over us. My heart breaks for Esther Joy but I know that very soon she will be pain free and able to play like a little girl with her energy should. What a Day That Will Be-When my Jesus I Shall See. Thank God for his goodness and grace through every trial we face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment