Saturday, April 4, 2009

My Bubba



I'm not exactly sure how to start this and excuse me if I get all mushy. I "borrowed" this picture from my s-i-l (who is a great photographer by the way!). This is a picture of my brother's hands. I would like to do a challenge in June for "Men in My Life" so this might get repeated.

My Brother...A man who has been through life and keeps on going. When we were growing up he made sure I that I could defend myself, that I could shoot a gun, and that I knew how to do things the right way. My brother has never had it easy but he has learned from it. Growing up I can tell you story after story of him standing up for me or making me "tougher". :) We have the GREATEST stories of fun times and I wouldn't trade my brother for anyone in the world. He didn't always like me but I always knew that he loved me. This picture makes me want to cry just thinking of the man that my brother has become. I am proud of who he is!! Besides God and my husband, my brother is tied with my dad for third place as being the greatest man in my life. Here's to my "Bubba" !

1 comment:

SavedbyGrace said...

Brother's are special aren't they!
Hey don't forget to send Traci your address so she can send you your gift for the march challeng.