Monday, April 27, 2009
Offensive?
Do you ever wonder if you have done something to offend somebody but don't know how to ask? Or wish that if you have that they would let you know so you can fix it? There are times that I get offended with people and don't know hwo to tell them but I get tired of people doing that to me. Wierd huh? Anywho I just needed to vent. I get tired of worrying about if I have offended people or not cause if I have it's obviously not bad enough cause they aren't talking! Oh well. Water off a ducks back attitude right?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great peace have they which love thy law and NOTHING shall offend them.
I've been trying to put this to practice.
Hugs. You know if you offended me you'd know LOL
Love ya
I hate this too! I guess since I am such a vindictive, confrontational person I want them to address me. And I definitely want to tell them my mind. But I know you are a lot more patient than I! Love ya!
There's a book, called The Bait of Satan, by John Bevere. It's about being offended and the dangers of living with offense and how it can interfere with our relationship with Christ. Well worth the read and definitely gives some food for thought.
Thank-you all for the comments. It has been resolved and I am ever grateful for friendships that you can always depend on!
Post a Comment