Monday, April 6, 2009

One Deceased Person

My S-I-L did this one and it made me think-so here goes...
Like her I have several.
One deceased person
Prompt: If you could bring any deceased person back to life for one day, whom would you choose? What would you do or say to them?

1.) My Son-Keagen Ty Phillips
I would hold him so much! Like Alyssa I would take tons of pictures and some really awesome family pictures. I would take him to church to show him off and let his three favorite aunts (A.B, M.P, & E.D.)hold him. I would tell him over and over how much his mommy loves him and will always miss him.

2.) My Uncle-Mike Klassen
I miss him at times and I know that he was only human but I would like for him to meet my husband and be able to pick his brain of all his biblical knowledge. I would want him to spend the day with his kids and wife too.

3.) Granny-My Great-Grandmother
I miss being with her-I wish I could have spent more time with her.

3 comments:

Lyssa said...

These are three that I would choose as well! Great post!

Traci said...

Great post!

oh, and so you can send me your addy, my email address is tracilouwho@yahoo.com

SavedbyGrace said...

I would bring Keagen back too. Then I kiss all over his chubby white boy cheeks, smell his hair and his perfect little stinky toes. (after all he is a boy =]