Wednesday, April 22, 2009

6 Weeks Left!

A couple of days ago I tried blogging about this and the internet went down! =( Anywho things have been kind of difficult around here. For one we are so stinkin' busy I don't know which way is up. There have been times I get so overloaded that I shut down-I can't play the piano right, I mess up when I'm cooking, and forget trying to go to work. The other is there are TONS of women around me that are pregnant! I don't mind it so much except for the fact that both my husband and I are getting baby fever. We are currently 6 weeks from it being a year since my last chemo treatment. The doctors had told us that we needed to wait at least a year before starting to try getting pregnant again. With everyone being pregnant it has been getting harder and it has been causing stress between David and I. Last night we finally got to talk about it and get things out in the open. We are both ready but I know that we need to wait till June and then we will go from there. Both of us are getting tired of watching everyone becoming parents for the first, second......... time. We wish it to be our turn. I am very happy for those who have shared with me that they are expecting but at the same time I am ready for some happiness of our own. I am ready for children of our own so that people stop treating us like young honeymooners! I'm glad that we are still young but we ARE parents it's just that people can't visually see our parenthood. I am ready to change a diaper, to bring home my own baby, to be able to lay on our bed and cuddle with our little one. I am ready to continue our little family.

2 comments:

Lyssa said...

I am ready for you to continue your family too! I LOVE being an aunt and it looks like it will attack me all at once... but that's ok by me!

Candice said...

Oh, I hope it is your turn soon, too!