Saturday, May 9, 2009
One Month...
David and I have one month till I reach the one year mark of my last chemo treatment!! To say the least-God Is Good! My S-I-L sent me a book and it is a prayer journal for pregnancy and it starts two weeks before conception. I love it! I even made David listen to me read the first week to him =) I am determined to listen to God even more when it comes to this pregnancy! God has led David and I through some rough spots in our life but he has always given us the grace to get through. I told my S-I-L that I feel like a first time mom again when I think about getting pregnant again. I don't want to be niave but I believe in my heart that this next pregnancy will be much different than the first two. I am still contemplating wither to tell people right away or not because I want to make sure that everything is okay with the baby first but I also don't want people to get offended if I blow them off for the first month or so. I think about that prayer journal alot and I want to make sure that I pray hard for this pregnancy, that I stay in tune to God and his will for our lives. Thankfully he is all-powerful and knows what we can and can not handle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't think anyone has the right to be offended if you didn't tell them. At the same time you may have a select few that you would tell so they can begin praying for you and your baby. And don't worry about whether or not to tell me right away, I've been praying and will continue. But know this my eye ball will be on you starting June, expecially after camp ;0] love you and I can't wait for your excitement to begin!!!!
Psalms 127:3
I too believe that this pregnancy will be so much different! I cannot wait to be auntie again! Our parents are gng to be busy this winter, that is for sure! =)
Post a Comment