Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Today..

Today has been a pretty good day! =) I went to work this morning and because it was a half day for the kids I got to leave at 11:00! Then I went to pick up Nikki and Nina (two girls in our youth group) after school (12:00) and we went back to the church so they could practice a special that we have been trying to work on for a while now! David and I got to take them out for lunch and then they went with me to visit another girl (who really has only come two or three times to church but has been talking about going to camp) to see if she would be interested in starting to come on Sunday nights. It was good to see their willingness to go with me even though we didn't get to visit her (tried both houses and her mom's cell but just couldn't get a hold of her) =( It was fun and they are both talking about inviting other girls to go to camp!!! I can't wait to see how big our group might get this year! God is Good =)

No comments: