
Melissa Phillips

Sherry Morales
When I first thought about doing this challenge I thought of four women and these ladies are two of them. I think this falls under (and I changed it a little) "Who you wish you could spend more time with or talk to more" and "Who made you want to be a mom." Both of these ladies are wonderful!
Melissa-My sister-in-law =) When I first met her she didn't like me because she thought I wasn't right for her brother-in-law. I won her over by taking her children to the other side of the room and playing with them =) So #1-she is protective of her family and friends and once you are a part of that group very little can take you out. She is Loyal to the end! Also, the first time I got to go to their house I got to watch her in action with her kids. The boys adore their mom and respect her tremendously. I love how she is able to be mom to three boys and not lose herself in a house full of "Men" =)
Sherry-a good friend. The first time I met Sherry we were both pregnant, due around the same time. I had traveled with her sister Esther (our pastor's wife) and another friend to got to a Ladies Conference in CA while staying at Sherry's. We get there and she was so excited to see us not just Esther (who she was extremely excited to see) but all of us even though she didn't know us. She went out of her way to make Brandy and I feel at home and even though she was just as pregnant as I was she babied me the whole time! She is the most creative woman I have ever met! Her love for others is something that is seen every day.
The reason I picked these ladies is because: 1. Their families are number one in their lives. 2. They are loyal to family and friends alike and to the end. 3. Thier kids love them and aren't "ashamed" or "embarrassed" to be seen with them and love to hang out with their mom. The biggest reason? They are REAL. There is nothing fake about them. They will not put up a face for anyone but neither do they have an "I don't care" attitude. You can talk to either one of these ladies at anytime and they will be honest with you and do anything they can to help. They are REAL!! I would love to spend more time with both of them and they are the kind of moms that I want to be.
3 comments:
Yeah that's my sister =]
Oh, my word. You just don't know what kind of week I've had. You just made my day. I am really touched. Thank you for thinking of me and reminding me that we are all a testimony (good or bad). Love & Prayers!
Sherry
You forgot one other thing that they have in common! They both also have some gorgeous family portraits! You couldn't have picked more photogenic folks to post about, lol.
Post a Comment