Trust in the Lord with all thy heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5,6
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Hi! =)
I can't seem to get on here and blog just a little bit. It always turns into "book". So I just want to say Hi! to those who read my "books" and thank you all for your comments!! Have a good week/weekend =)
I am married to my best friend. We have one son who is in heaven-Keagen and a beautiful baby girl-Kaitlin. Sometimes I blog to think things through, though not always with the best attitude. God and My Husband are my strength and comfort. Hope you enjoy reading my blog. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Have a Good Day!! =)
2 comments:
I always write "books" too! As much as I try to keep it short, it always ends up longer when I hit the "publish" button!
I always enjoy your posts! Love you girlie!
You should do the march challenge, it's posted in my sidebar
Post a Comment