Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tagged By Esther: 6 Quirks

Tagged by Esther: 6 Quirks
Here are the rules:Link the person who tagged you.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.Leave a comment to let them know.
1.I don't like it when people are too lazy to pick up after themselves
2.When I go to sleep it has to be completly dark and I have to have my little fan running for constant noise
3.I don't like being lied to (people just need to tell the truth and say it to my face!!)
4.I almost always have to have gum.
5.When I eat trail mix-I start with peanuts b/c I don't like them as much and always end with the m&ms. and yes I don't just grab a handful I have to eat them one kind at a time
6.I don't like it when people openly make fun of others (especially about the way they look).
I tag
1.Esther (even though she already did)
2.Sherry
3.Alyssa
4.Mom (if she wants to)
5.Beverly
6.Brandy

1 comment:

SavedbyGrace said...

What if i make fun of how people smell? is that acceptable :)