Thursday, July 24, 2008
Our Small Little Town =)
I think it is absolutely funny some of things that can happen in a small town. We are getting a Wal-Mart and David and I are trying to get a grant from them (they hand out 1,000 -5,000 $ grants at the grand opening) for our church (teens). Anywho I'll come back to that =) IN a town like ours there are a limited amount of stores that you go into and some of them you go into ALL the Time!!! and you get to know people =) Well some people don't recognize David or I unless we are together and yet there are others so know us only because we go in seperate. SO back to the first part-we always go into Dollar General together (for the most part) and once again you get to know people, there was a chashier that we always teased when we would go in there and she hasn't been there for at least a month!!! So today we went into Wal-Mart to hand in the paperwork for the grant and as we walk in the door guess what we hear?!?! Hi Double Trouble =) I laughed so hard!! there was Amber!!! when walmart had started hiring she went there and was in hiding=) but it was good to see her again!! It is nice to get to know different people and you know that no matter what you will never forget them. So anywho that was my day just thought you might get a laugh out of it =) Have a great day!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hehe! Like when I was working in the grocery store after living in the area less than a year. A complete stranger walked through the line and said, "I was at your wedding!" I thought I had already met all of those people... even before the wedding! But I hadn't a clue who she was! It was Oreta McKinney, Don Zollers' girlfriend. Haha! Gotta love small towns!
Post a Comment