Wednesday, July 2, 2008
My Wonderful Hubby!!
Somedays you have to wonder if what you do around the house matters!! =) Well lately I have been trying to do better around the house-1. Keeping the house picked up and trying to clean a different room each day, and 2. I have been trying to make sure and cook different things and not the same thing over and over. Well last night my husband told me how much he enjoyed the house being cleaned-he told me it made him feel good to come home and see the house cleaned up! (which made me feel good cuase I really like to please him). He really tried to make it a point several times to say that he enjoyed the house. Then today he came home with flowers!!! =) I'm so glad for a husband that appreciates what I do. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment