Thursday, October 9, 2008
Update
Here is an update on our life (request of a friend)- Things have been going really good. There have been a few times when it seemes like nothing is going good but God is always good to us. My numbers have continued to stay low which is a blessing. Last week when I went in for my Hcg blood work I also had to get a C.M.P. which is to check and make sure that all levels are okay and that eveything in my system is working right. I have a CT Scan tomorrow-I have to be there at 8:00a.m. to drink the stuff and then my Scan is at 9:00. Today I got a phone call from my OB-GYN and she reminded me that when we are ready to start trying again that I need to let her know and set up an appointment to make sure that my body is ready for it. The cancer doctor had told us that we should wait at least a year (two if it was up to her) so David and I have decided we ARE going to wait till June of next year cause that will be a year from my last chemo treatment. Today I realized that it has already been 7 months since the miscarriage! I can't believe how time has flown and I know that we will blink and it will be June already. Sometimes I do get the baby fever but I also have complete peace that we are suppose to wait the full year. Today we went out to Keagen's grave and it brought back alot of memories. I have been subbing at the elementary schools here in town and I have worked alot with the special needs kids and it always makes me think about him and it makes me thankful that God spared him all the pain that he would have had to go through had he lived. I miss him alot but I know that I have a true PERFECT baby!!! and for that I am grateful. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I enjoyed spending time with you today! We need to do that more :)
For me June can't come fast enough, but that's just me being selfish ;)
Love you Kat and I'm glad you're doing better!
Aunt Lyssa can't wait for June *wink! =)
Post a Comment