Friday, October 17, 2008
The Simple Woman's Daybook
The Simple Woman's Daybook
For Today...
Outside My Window...It is cold and dark the breeze has a bite to it.
I am thinking...it is about time to go to bed and tomorrow is very busy
From my learning room... don't really have one yet unless you count the jr. church-crazy sometimes
I am thankful for...all that God allows me to do, my husband and son, and for family and friends
From the kitchen...it is finally cleaned after a few crazy days! I love my kitchen-it has one red wall with rockwell pictures on the border and I got my favorite table and chairs from friends-I have the coolest plate set ever and a kitchen aid! =)
I am wearing...a pair of capris (made from pants!), a brown undershirt, and and a button up stripped shirt
I am reading... nothing but the bible for the time being-I usually read on trips other wise I get so wrapped up in the book that I don't get house work done until the book is done ={
I am hoping...that my casserole for tomorrow comes out right
I am creating...oh I don't know what to say on this-I have been working on the yard and it's starting to look better-we have planted oleanders and I can't wait to see them grow
I am hearing...the t.v. and my dog chewing on her rawhide
Around the house... everything is pretty well ready for tomorrow except the living room and it doesn't do any good to pick that up until right before we go to bed cause it will just get messed up again =) My house is getting to where I want it-sometimes I don't feel like my house looks classy enough to have people over but it is getting there and I look forward to the day I can host dinners for people of the church
One of my favorite things...is staying at home and relaxing, shopping and spending time with my husband
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Well my week is almost over but the weekend is busy we have three games and I have a ladies meeting tomorrow. Next week I work afternoon at the elementary school on Mon. Tues. and Thurs. and a full day on Friday. OH and Round Up Sunday is on the 26th so we are getting ready for that.
I love being able to let people know about my life-I'm normally pretty quiet but sometimes I do come out of my shell and actually talk =) Hope you enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I enjoyed reading your post! Your casserole was awesome. Abby loved it! Sorry again that we didn't call to let you know we wouldn't be there for the game. Anyhow, keep posting! I enjoy reading them!
Post a Comment