Wednesday, October 6, 2010
A good reminder
It's so weird how things come about. Oh who am I kidding? God knows what we need when we need it. I was getting ready to get on here and blog about how different life has been lately and how I sometimes don't have a clue as to what to do or what people expect of me. I just read a friends blog about Purpose. What is my purpose in life? Her blog hit it on the spot...As long as we are doing everything to please God and to bring honor and glory to him everything else will fall into place. We don't have to worry about being the right example, doing or saying the right thing at the right time. God will take care of it all as long as we are doing our best to please and glorify Him with our life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment