Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A rough day..

Today I can't seem to drag myself out of this pit that I have fallen into! I am so sick and tired of having a huge heavy burden following me around. I am tired of dealing with stupid people, and situations that should never happen. I am tired of David and I being the only young people at our church and having everyone looking at us constantly watching every move and critizing it. I really wish that I could go out and just have one carefree day when I could spend however much I wanted to, hang out with my best friend and have fun and laugh. I wish I could go on a date with my husband and be able to dress up and do whatever we felt like doing for the evening. He has been working so much lately it is ridiculous! just about the time he is ready to finally come home someone calls. This week isn't any better because this week it has been three years since Keagen was born and passed away. I wish that pain would go away-does it ever just go away?!? I am tired of people fighting over my child and getting possesive. I wish my family could be around her and get to see her new expressions and hear her new noises. I am ready for a vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Lyssa said...

I know you're ready for a vacation. Soon, my sister! 3 weeks actually! I can't wait! I miss you guys, and though I never met him, I miss your son also. I wish you had some support close by. I'd babysit for you to have a date, I promise! Love you!