Monday, October 18, 2010

My Little Girl

I LOVE my little girl!! She has been growing so much and learning so many new things! She is starting to actually jump in her jumperoo. David and I were talking about how we bought her some toys that we were hoping she would enjoy but she was too young at the time and she is just now old enough to enjoy them :) I love that she is starting to grab at our faces. She will feel out our faces like grabbing our noses, my lips, our ears, eyebrows :) Just to watch her explore, learn, and memorize our features. ::sigh: We have so many nicknames for her but she still recognizes her own name :) She is starting to reach for us too! This last week all three of us came down with a cold and my poor baby hardly slept for three days (mommy too). Today she seems to be back to normal. I can't wait to see how she continues to grow. I pray everyday that she will grow to live up to her name-Kaitlin Ann-pure; full of grace, mercy, and peace. She is our pride and joy and I am so grateful every day that God gave her to us. Once again. I LOVE my little girl =)

No comments: