Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Grace and Mercy
I just went back and reread some of my blogs just from this year alone and without knowing it I have set a theme for myself for this year. Grace and Mercy. God gives us these two things new every day and I am thankful for it. We wouldn't be able to make it through each day without them. There are so many things that happen even in just one year that makes it easy to get worried and let the stress take over but what we really need is to turn it over to God and let Him take care of it. He is more than enough! So many times I want the approval of others when I really should be seeking His approval, it shouldn't make a difference what others think of me! This year I really want to focus on doing my best for HIM and not for others. Others will let you down, HE NEVER WILL! God was willing to send his Son to die on the cross for me and to bare my burdens and sins and even though I fail Him so many times he still gives me Grace and Mercy each day. I thank God for all that he has done in my life. I know it is not going to be easy-life never is but I have someone I can lean on and trust to take care of me and guide me through life's troubled seas. Thank God for His Grace and Mercy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's so easy to forget the big picture when all we can see is what is right in front of us.
we would all be lost without His precious Grace and Mercy. He is good.
enjoyed reading your post
Post a Comment