Monday, February 22, 2010
A good day!
Yesterday was just a good day overall!! We had eleven kids on the bus! We got to go out to eat with Al & Cora, Pastor, Esther and kids, and P.J. Tabitha, and Julius for lunch-we were celebrating Abby and Julius' birthdays. It was fun to get to sit there and talk with others our own age. Then I felt well enough to sweep and mop the kitchen floor and get the house picked up a little bit so I felt good about that! =) While we were headed to church I had been thinking that I should let Tabitha know that if she ever wanted to come over after church when P.J. is working she could and it just so happened that she had asked Esther if she could go over to their house and so I am ashamed to say that for the first time in the years that we have been here that I finally invited someone over to our house!! Don't get me wrong we have had people show up and eat with us or we have had the teens over but to actually invite? I am ashamed =( I didn't have anything big planned-in fact I was trying a new recipe for supper for us (sad to say it was real mac-n-cheese w/ velveeta) so I just made a little bigger of a batch (it turned out pretty good I thought). AND even though he was on duty P.J. got to stop in and have supper with us so David didn't have to deal with just us women =) It was alot of fun and I am glad that it was very much spur of the moment =) A good finish to a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sure they loved your food! and enjoyed the company very much. :)
I love having company over. The more you do it the less nervous you will be bout your cooking and other things. I'm proud of you for doing this!
Post a Comment