Tuesday, February 16, 2010
A new life
There have been a few upcoming events that I am looking forward to and have been thinking about them alot, trying to plan things out. David and I are getting more excited every day for our little girl to get here-this Friday we will only have 12 weeks left! I am getting closer and closer to the single digits! So crazy to think of it that way. In planning for the future one of my first thoughts is how old will Kaitlin be when we do to this or that?!? Well while still pregnant David and I are planning on going to a birthing class on March 13th *it is a Saturday which means we will have to miss visitation and it is all day =(* but we never got to do this with Keagen and I really would like to do it this time since alot of my memories have been erased from grief and emotional trauma. The second is my baby shower-the ladies in our church are so very good at taking care of Esther and I in whatever we need/want =) so I am looking forward to that! After Kaitlin is born then we will have the parking lot sale which leads into camp. I love going to camp and it is something I look forward to ALL year but when I think about camp this year I think of "How many clothes am I going to have to pack for the little girl?" It is cold in the mornings and evenings/nights so I will need to dress her in layers :0 It will be good to finally be able to take my own baby to camp though =) After camp I hope things settle down for a bit until August when we get to take a family vacation for my Grandparents 50th Anniversary!! All of the living desendents(sp?) of my grandparents will get to be there (all five grandkids w/ spouses and the two living great-grandkids) It will be awesome! Finally my parents won't have to fight over who gets to hold the granddaughter they will each get one and just have to decide when to switch! ;-) And then there are the many things going on with our church that are always exciting and fun! The whole point of this blog? I am looking forward to the new life with my wonderful hubby and beautiful daughter! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm looking forward to holding her as well :) Thank you Kat for always being so good with my kids. you have always protected them as if they were your own. I appreciate that with all of my heart and I look forward to doing that with baby K :)
Post a Comment