Tuesday, January 26, 2010
A good day
It's amazing how God takes care of us. Yesterday I blogged and I was very discouraged. David got home from work and told me that he would like to work out in the yard. We have family coming soon and was wanting to get some things done on the yard. Yesterday was such a beautiful day here and it was so nice to be able to be outside. It was very nice to be able to work with my husband and just to work with my hands. Sometims I get so busy with everything inside that I forget to take the time to go out-I miss it. There is nothing like fresh air to clear your head and get your spirits back on track. It was amazing to hear the birds sing and to feel the breeze. "Just to know that He saved me is more than enough" it is a song that David has been singing alot lately and it really hit me as we were working outside. Thank God for all his goodness and blessings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment