Thursday, January 14, 2010
Update! first of the new year
Wow! I can't believe that I haven't blogged at all this year! Well we made it home safe from KS. It was good to spend time with my family although now I miss them so much more! Things have kind of slowed down for us even though David feels otherwise! =) We had another ultrasound on January 6th and found out that we are having a girl! I have been slowly working on the guest room to turn it into a baby room. Today I cleaned out the room and the closet and it is as clean as it will get until it gets painted and then my mom and dad will come and take the daybed back home for me until my little girl is ready for it. After that I will steam clean the floor and then we will get to set up everything else! I am glad that everything is going so well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment