Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Just a little tired/stressed but learning to trust God

Things have been somewhat of a roller coaster lately. It feels as if communication has opened up with some people while at the same time it has closed with others. I hate a lack of communication! Oh and I am getting tired again! I thought that it was getting better but I think with all of the emotional stuff going on lately it hasn't helped me stay on top. I have been trying to be careful about what I eat and any sugars I eat or drink and I am trying to get plenty of sleep but things keep coming up. For example, we have officially lost another family in our church! I hate it when that happens!!!!! But what can you do when they have made up their minds. Everything is going good with the baby. She is moving more and more, her latest thing is to move when her daddy is preaching/teaching. His voice bounces off the walls so much in the church that it makes his voice carry that much more and makes her excited. Also I am to a stopping point with getting things ready for her arrival. I cleaned up the garage so we could move things out of the guest room and then we cleaned up the guest room to make it into her room... Now I am waiting for the Roses to come back from CA to paint the room for me, waiting for my parents to come to take the day bed out so we can start to set the big stuff up. And I feel bad saying it this way but I am also waiting for the shower so I know what else I need to buy so I can save up for it. I'm not expecting alot this time for the shower because times are tough and so is money AND the ladies did such a GREAT job with my shower for Keagen. It seems like I shouldn't need much but it is the opposite! I need ALL the little stuff! It is hard for me to wait for it all but I know that God's timing is perfect. I am also starting to think about camp and how all that will go but once again I am trying to put it all in God's hands and let it go. Thank goodness for a God who gives us new mercy and grace every day

2 comments:

Lyssa said...

Praying that things start looking up for you! Love ya, Sis!

SavedbyGrace said...

I keep putting things in God's hands as well. I know that the Bawitowitz *how do you spell their name?* family is joining our church this sunday. so that is a blessing. and I am praying that with going out door knocking we will get more families to come.
I can get things going with the shower but it wont be until after february.