Okay so I decided that my mom was really stressed and so it is just better to talk to Marm and leave mom out of it =) So I talked to Marm and she told me to keep the days at work and that we would spend as much time together as possible. BUT it actually worked out that I now have Wednesday off so hopefully Papa and Marmie will take their time getting here and will get in tomorrow so they can stay tomorrow night and I can show Papa our sleepy little town on Wednesday!
Today went pretty good at work-alot better than I had thought it would! I hope my cold goes away so I can have my normal voice back and my throat will stop hurting.
Anywho just thought I would let my two readers =) know that it has worked out? I hope =) oh and for Alyssa... I agree-David and Papa wouldn't do real good together for very long ;-) that's why it wasn't even an option for David to go with us if I had taken them to CA. =)
Hope you all have a wonderful week full of God's blessings and grace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope P&M's stay is a nice one for them! Marm needs some slow traffic for a while.
Glad you got it taken care of Kat! Will they come to church wednesday?
Feel better soon and don't be spreadin' your germs to your dh, he needs his singing voice :)
Post a Comment