Monday, August 10, 2009
First 24 Hours of our trip!
okay so I finally have the time and the power to be on the Internet alot today! I have so enjoyed it! =) We left yesterday evening for Denver okay let me back up. David got a letter a month or so ago from a Pastor in Colorado asking him to serve on the ordination counsel for his b-i-l! So we started planning for the trip. Things have been tight money wise because of me not having a job for the summer. But we knew this what God wanted and so we trusted that He would work out the details. Well He Did! Saturday night a couple from our church took us out for supper and we had enough left overs for supper Sunday night before we left for Denver. A huge blessing to add to our trip... Pastor got David a couple of ties! It is like David told me that ti is nice to know that even though things have been crazy lately Pastor still appreciates David and shows him! So that was a blessing! Then... another couple in our church told David that because we were taking a trip for ministry reasons and not just because they wanted to help with the gas-so they gave a some money to help out! PTL!!! We left after church last night and thought we would stop in Raton to sleep a little bit but decided to go on to Tribune where we stopped for a couple of hours. Then continued to Castle Rock where I got to go to the chiropractor (one my mom goes to during the summer) He was awesome! He showed me a scan of how bad my back and ribs were out and did an adjustment then he told me that because my mom is always in there and is always telling people to go there that if I can go back sometime this week to get readjusted it will be free! once again-PTL! I am so extremely tired tonight and I am so ready for bed because it feels like I haven't slept since Saturday night but I am excited for what this week holds and the time I get to spend with family and my husband! Thank the Lord for his goodness and grace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment