Monday, November 24, 2008
It's Called Hormones and Drama
Today was fun! I had to sub a half day today and of course I had duty! So the fourth graders are alot calmer when it comes to being in the cafeteria than the 2nd and 3rd graders but wait till they get outside! =) I was standing under the tree and I saw two sets of girls seperated out all because two girls had issues but you know how that works. Two girls decide that they are going to be mad at each other and then they end up dragging a couple of friends into it. Then you have the boys-and they think it's funny to get in the middle and tell each group what the other group is saying all because they want to see a cat fight! =) Then on the other side of the playground-you have two girls who keep going through friends to talk when they should be talking to each other to get it out in the open. Like I said-it's called hormones and drama! =) I can't believe that we all used to be like that! God knows what we need and the kind of friends we need as we grow up. It is all part of his masterful plan-it's just kind of funny how things work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too bad there are grown ups that still behave that way!
Oh yes!!!
Post a Comment