Wednesday, April 7, 2010
My Run Away Feelings
how to honestly start talking about what I am/have been thinking about.... It is so hard for me to believe that I have 5 weeks left! Sometimes I am so excited I can't stand it but then there are times like recently where it scares me so bad I don't know what to do with myself. How in the world do you really honestly get ready for a baby?!!? How do you know when you have everything? When is it too early to be getting ready (packing your bags, installing car seat, ect...)? I don't want to seem paranoid but at the same time I want to be prepared! I feel like I was so unprepared with Keagen not only here at the house but on being informed about delivery and I don't want it to be like that again. Another thing is, I am starting to not like it when everyone touches my belly-so far I have been pretty good about it but lately I'm not real crazy about it and I kinda wish everyone would stop but I don't know how to ask them not to. Also I am getting tired of the jokes, I know it is part of being pregnant but at the same time they get really old. The advice is sometimes really out there too! There are so many things I want to worry about but I know that God will work things out and I just have to be patient and let Him handle things. He knows how I feel about things (like people holding my baby...) so I know He will take care of it for me. I am thankful that no matter how I am feeling God is always there and always consistent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I guess I didn't help your feeling of anxiety for baby preparedness! =) You are doing fantastic, Trina! The good thing about only "5 weeks" is that is only how long the belly touching and jokes will last. It's amazing how insensitive people can be, especially towards a woman going through the most amazing "responsibility" given her. Love you!
it's all about picking your battles. Trying to relax and not get overwhelmed. It really isn't as scary as you think. If you need something just go out and buy it. If people are bothering you, be polite and blunt. "wow, did you really just say that"? or "Yah, i wonder how well you would do with a human inside of you" :)
But really, try not to let things stress you out or get to you. a lot of it is hormones anyway.
you can never be too prepared or too plan things too early. being too late *now that's a problem* But you will do fine and if there is something you need, I probably already have it to give to you :)
Post a Comment