Monday, March 29, 2010
My Wandering Mind
Today I find my mind wandering and every time I am thinking of how God has taken care of us.Even though sometimes it is easy to start stressing and worrying it isjut as simple to turn it over to God and know that He will take care of everything. This week one of our old teens came back to church-he had moved about a year ago and just moved back about two weeks ago. David and I were really worried that he had changed and would be really hard to reach but he really hasn't changed that much and it is so very good to see him and have him back in church. I don't know how many we will have going to camp this year but if it goes like we hope it could be our biggest number yet! I am really looking forward to what God has in store for this year and how we will see Him work not only in our life but of those around us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment