Monday, July 6, 2009

Update for July

I'm not sure what to blog about except just to do an update. It is officially July! and it is HOT! My in-laws just left this morning after being here for eight and a half days! It was good to have them here! We got to do alot of things here around town that we don't normally get to do-go out on the boat at the lake (that included-fishing, swimming off the boat and just being out on the water) =) we got to go watch the fireworks at the lake!! (amazing!!!!!!!) and we finally got some yard work done. It has felt like lately that we are so consumed with church that our yard and house have been neglected. I mean I get the laundry done and my house has been much cleaner lately but everything else like the yard hasn't been done yet and we finally got to do that! Bambi finally has a back yard that she can go into and we don't have to worry about the big dogs coming through the fence and getting her! It was just good to have my in-laws here!
Camp went really good! I had four girls saved and one of them surrendered to Full Time Christian Service. There is alot of work yet to be done in teaching them how to love the Lord and what it means to know Him and serve Him but I am excited for the future.
Yes it is July and yes David and I are going to start trying. I fear there are still alot of health problems standing in the way of conception but I also know that the Lord will work them out in due time. For now I am happy that I have my husband and my family.

1 comment:

SavedbyGrace said...

I know what you mean... we've been so busy lately. I wonder if we'll ever get around to our yardsale.
I'm glad you had an awesome time with your Fam' It's nice to have fun, but also to have the extra hands to help get things accomplished!
Love you
PS If we do find out what the gender is you'll be the first and maybe only one to know! ;]