Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tag: I'm it


I have been tagged in photos. I was suppose to go to the sixth file and get the sixth photo-so here it is.


This is a page that a friend made for David and I. Keagen is in the middle of it. Short story is: Someone in Denver heard our story and decided to take some of the hospital pictures we had of Keagen and turn it into something special for us. Then a friend from my husbands old church took that picture and made this for us.


The friends I would tag have already been tagged ={ so I hope you enjoy the picture. =)


Here's the original done by the guy in denver

2 comments:

SavedbyGrace said...

I love it! So beautiful! I still think K' has the sweetest little nose! I just want to kiss it!

Sherry said...

So sweet. Thanks for sharing it, K!