Friday, January 30, 2009
True Peace...
OKay so I just got done talking to a dear friend who has been having trouble at work. She works at a place that I used to work at and had the same position she has. We not only talked about work but other personal issues and if I can say anything...Thank God for trials and every day life. I have had a couple of people (several of them friends) that I have been able to help just because I have been where they are at or are headed. I have always been one of those people that I would rather someone come and tell me the truth so I know what is ahead or what they expect of me. It is hard not knowing what people expect of you or what to do in situations. I also am extremly thankful for the peace that only God can give. When hard time comes it is wonderful to know that you can turn to God and wait for his answer. He always answers-it may not be easy but God will not give you a burden without giving you the grace to deal with it. Thank God for true grace and peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
True True True!
Post a Comment