Thursday, November 26, 2009

Update-11/26/09

Once again it has been awhile since I have blogged....I am finally done long-term subbbing!! It was a good but trying experience by the time I was done David and I both were getting grumpy with each other and tired of me not being home. Like I said it was a good experience but very trying. Our other thing is that we found out that we are expecting again-we actually found that out the beginning of September so I am now four months pregnant tomorrow. I have had four ultra sounds and we only have one more doctor to meet. We are going to the Ob-Gyn Consultants where there are four Obs and one Midwife. After everything that happened with Keagen I didn't want another midwife touching me but she walked in and we got along great! I believe that she could deliver our little one. Our first two U/S were to make sure the pregnancy was viable and that everything was going okay. So far everything has went really good. I really haven't gained anything and hope not to. I also had a first trimester screening and it is for Downs Sydrome and also Tisomony? There is always a one in whatever chance that your child will have it but they had told me that it had to be 1/270 for me to have more test and to be worried. I finally got my blood work back and it is 1-20,700 for Downs and 1/27,000 for the other one. It is nice to have doctors who are going to be extra careful on everything!

No comments: