Saturday, November 28, 2009
My first week off in a long time..
My first week off has been wonderful! I have been able to clean (and I mean completely go through/tear apart and put back together) our hall closet, both bathrooms (that includes hand scrubbing the floors) and the kitchen. Also this year David and I decided to do a traditional Thanksgiving dinner and we had fun making it together. Yesterday we went Black Friday shopping and was able to finish all of our Christmas shopping. We also have all gifts wrapped and are ready to go for Christmas! I am so excited for December to get here! On the 8th I have another appoinment and hopefully another u/s. On the 11th we have our anual church Christmas Dinner. On the 14th I will hopefully get to go home to Kansas to be at the birth of my first niece or nephew! I have five nephews and two nieces on David's side of the family but this is MY first and my brother and sister in-law's first baby! Also my home doctor and the doctor my s-i-l works for is going to give me an ultrasound while I am at home and we are hoping to find out the gender then and it will be fun for my family to see the baby. Also I will be 20 weeks on Christmas day which is a big milestone. It is hard to believe that I only have 5 months left and I am looking forward to the day I get to bring my baby home! Thank God for the many blessings he has given us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so happy for you and David... We will continue to pray for you... can't wait until we pig out at the party!!! =)
Congratulations!
Post a Comment