Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Update- 6/9/09

Somtimes I feel like all I ever do is get on here and vent =} oh well I guess that is what blogs are for right?! Just an update... I had my labs this month and my numbers came back good!! I have two more if I don't get pregnant first. This friday it will have been one year since my last chemo treatment and thank the Lord nothing else has come up. A couple of weeks ago I thought maybe something might have been wrong and so did my doctor but we did a couple of x-rays and everything came back okay-it seems I just bruised my ribs and the cartilidge in my chest. (I seem to do that often-second time this year!) We are getting ready to take our teens up to camp this next week and I am praying hard that the Lord will reach our teens and make a huge change. Something I learned from last year is to pray and ask for a change in me also. I am excited to have Bro. Woodcock again and to hear what the Lord has laid on his heart and the heart of the other speakers! After camp David and I are looking into taking a trip in July to see if we can't get some ideas for VBS for our church. I can't wait to see what the rest of the year holds and what the Lord has in store for our lives!

2 comments:

SavedbyGrace said...

That doesn't seem like a vent at all :] actually more of a praise!
I've really been praying for the teens as well. I'm still really hoping Miguel will come.

Lyssa said...

It's always nice to have a speaker that the teens are already familiar with! I pray that your group that leaves on Sunday is a different one by Saturday! Hope I get to see you that Saturday too!!!!! =)